The Monika DeBenedictis Team - Expert Real Estate Representation from Gulf to Golf
Since the 1990s Monika has developed both an in-depth knowledge of the real estate market in Southwest Florida, as well as a keen eye for excellent investment opportunities in this area. Her professionalism stems from invaluable experience gained during a successful career in investment banking at JP Morgan and Deutsche Bank. She attended the Universities of Mainz, Germany and Bath, UK earning a Master's degree in 1984. After starting her professional life in Frankfurt, she moved on to live in London and New York before settling down in Naples, Florida with her husband, Frank.
In 2004, Monika invited Michelle, her stepdaughter, to join her team after six years as a top producer in advertising sales. Originally from New Jersey, Michelle received her Bachelor's degree from West Chester University, PA and has lived in Naples since 1997.
Monika and Michelle have a proven track record in the Naples luxury real estate market, and a passion to perform.
- Ranking consistently amongst the John R. Wood Properties TOP TEN sales producers of 400+ agents company-wide
- Member, Board of Directors, John R. Wood Properties
- Ranking in the Top 1% of all Realtors® in the Naples/Bonita Springs/Estero market
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist®
- Entrepreneur of the Year 2010, awarded by Women's Council of Realtors®
- Annual Women's Council of Realtors® Top Producer Award since 2003
- FIVE STAR Real Estate Agent awarded consistently since 2008
- GREEN, National Association of Realtors® Sustainable Property Designation
- NABOR Superstar Panelist (Naples Area Board of Realtors) 2007
- Four-time Realty Alliance National Sales Award Winner
- Two-time Realtor.com® Award of Excellence Winner
Over 75% of Monika's & Michelle's sales is based on repeat and referral business. They are trusted advisors to their clients rather than high-pressure salespeople. Their clients count on them for expert real estate representation. Assisting their clients with selling and buying real estate is not just their job, it's their profession, and they love it!
Monika & Michelle consider themselves blessed to be able to call beautiful Naples home. They support their community in various ways, from giving back through Habitat for Humanity, to fund raising for CAN Cancer Alliance of Naples, to coaching for the Optimist Club of Naples.